Grant writing and fundraising
Andrew has extensive experience working with musicians, songwriters, artist managers and labels and a strong track record of successfully securing grant funding for clients to write and record and to showcase and tour their music within Victoria, nationally and internationally. He has experience in preparing grant applications to Creative Victoria, Department of Culture & the Arts (WA) and the Australia Council for the Arts.
Andrew currently manages the career of Rob Snarski (The Blackeyed Susans). Andrew managed the career of Kim Salmon, aka the ‘godfather of grunge’ (Cheap Nasties, the Scientists, The Beasts of Bourbon, Kim Salmon & the Surrealists, Antenna, The Darling Downs, Kim & Leanne) from 2010 to 2016.
Andrew provides a range of consultancy services including project management for recording and touring projects. Projects include:
- Timothy Nelson “Words Like Young” album
- The Darling Downs ‘In The Days When The World Was Wide’ album and tour
- Rob Snarksi solo album ‘Wounded Bird’ recording, release and tour
- The Scientists 35th Anniversary national tour (March 2014)
- Mikelangelo 2014 ‘City of Dreams’ solo album project
- Rob Snarski ‘Low Fidelity (Songs by Request Volume 1)’ album release and national tour (2015)
- Kim Salmon solo album ‘My Script’ (2016) – fundraising and release
- Scientists – worldwide catalogue reissue by premier label Numero Group (Chicago)
- Licence of the ‘holy grail’of Perth punk recordings by the Cheap Nasties entitled ’53rd & 3rd’ to Numero Group (Chicago)
- Licence of the Kim Salmon and Leanne Cowie (aka Kim & Leanne) album “True West” to HoZac Records (Chicago)
- Scientists performances at Azkena Rock Festival (ES) and The Lexington London (UK) in June 2016.