Grant writing and fundraising
Andrew has extensive experience working with musicians, songwriters, artist managers and labels and a strong track record of successfully securing grant funding for clients to write and record and to showcase and tour their music within Victoria, nationally and internationally. Experience in preparing grant applications to Creative Victoria, Department of Culture & the Arts (WA), APRA and the Australia Council for the Arts.
Andrew managed the careers of Rob Snarski (The Blackeyed Susans) from 2012 to 2018 and Kim Salmon, aka the ‘godfather of grunge’ (Cheap Nasties, the Scientists, The Beasts of Bourbon, Kim Salmon & the Surrealists, Antenna, The Darling Downs, Kim & Leanne) from 2010 to 2016.
- Timothy Nelson “Words Like Young” album
- Scientists – worldwide catalogue reissue by premier label Numero Group (Chicago)
- Kim Salmon solo album ‘My Script’ (2016) – fundraising and release
- Scientists performances at Azkena Rock Festival (ES) and The Lexington London (UK) in June 2016
- The Darling Downs ‘In The Days When The World Was Wide’ album and tour
- Rob Snarski solo album ‘Wounded Bird’ recording, release and tour
- Licence of the ‘holy grail’of Perth punk recordings by the Cheap Nasties entitled ’53rd & 3rd’ to Numero Group (Chicago)
- Rob Snarski ‘Low Fidelity (Songs by Request Volume 1)’ album release and national tour (2015)
- The Scientists 35th Anniversary national tour (March 2014)
- Mikelangelo fundraising ”City of Dreams” solo album project
- Licence of the Kim Salmon and Leanne Cowie (aka Kim & Leanne) album “True West” to HoZac Records (Chicago)